An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our busy Sales Team as an external
Business Development Manager
Filon is a leader and innovator in GRP products for building and construction as well as other specialist markets including oil and gas, chemical, marine, transportation and others. Our forward-thinking company is committed to sustainability in all areas of the business.
To provide external representation of Filon, maintain and develop its business interests in the various sectors it operates within. Aspects of the role include:
• Account management
• Account development via established distributor network and, where appropriate, directly
• To deliver product overview training to distributors as necessary to raise brand and product awareness
• To identify and develop new business opportunities
• To represent the company at various trade shows as an exhibitor, alone and as part of an exhibition team including giving product demonstrations
The role covers Wales and England up to and including Lancashire and North Yorkshire so is more suited to a Midlands based individual although this is not essential.
• Energetic, driven and positive ‘Can-Do’ attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Build, network and maintain client relationships
• Customer focused, able to understand the market, identify trends and analyse data
• Ability to conduct presentations to clients where necessary
• Proactive ability to anticipate opportunities or potential problems
• Team player able to work with others
• Analytical, able to collate information, prioritise data and workload
• Willing to stay overnight when seeing clients
• Able to work at height
• Roofing knowledge
• Relationships with roofing merchants & contractors
• Knowledge of regulatory and legislative issues regarding our products and industry sectors
Hours of Work:
37 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.00pm Friday 8.45am to 4.30pm but as this is an external role, hours will adjust to suit the business activities.
You will be offered entrance to the Company profit related pay scheme, pension contribution, generous holiday allowance and free on-site parking together with a:
Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience.
Apply now to join our Company during an exciting period of growth.
Please send applications with a current CV to:
Filon Products Ltd
Unit 3 Ring Road
Zone 2 Burntwood Business Park
Tel: 01543 687300